Thursday, October 10, 2024

WHERE DID CHICKENS COME FROM?

I grew up on a farm and died on the farm and never questioned why I was born a chicken.  
When Nemesis was immersed in love he was love, and lost all concept that he had ever been Nemesis.  He became love energy itself.   Nemesis was gone, never to return.  He had merged back into what he was before he became Nemesis.

From mindless energy comes mindful energy and eventually returns to mindless energy.

Human mind want to know stuff.  Chicken minds don’t.  
If chickens had human minds they would have funerals.

Once upon a time there was mindless energy hanging out in space.  Unknown to mindless energy, it was subject to its nature which was to mindlessly and spontaneously be attracted or repulsed by another magnet’s energy field.  

Since energy mindlessly acts and is acted upon, eventually mindless energy became a mind.  That’s when all hell broke out.  Mindful energy-fields could now use mindless energy to create different vibrational energy fields.  And that’s why there are chickens.

Mindful energy fields get a energy high , a energy kick out of experimenting with its abilities to morph itself into various energy-forms and energy-fields, just to feel how it feels.

From no mind, to mind, and back to no mind is the journey and cycle of life, and in between there are chickens.

Looking back to before I was part of a mindful energy-form, or field of energy that could think, I was just a piece of energy.  I didn’t even know I existed, and I didn’t know I had natural and spontaneous abilities (natural action and reaction, cause and effect) to be attracted or repulsed by other particles of energy and their energy-fields.

However, one day I suddenly and miraculously became conscious and aware that I was part of a field of energy, an energy-form that was thinking.  I had never done that before.  It was like waking up and suddenly realizing I am alive.  It’s like a two-year old kid asking, “What am I?  Where did I come from?  Why am I here? Where am I going.  What is happening to me?”  The child’s mind will eventually mature and will want to know how did it become conscious and self-aware, and what’s the purpose of consciousness and awareness.

Mindless energy became a mind and continues to experiment with itself by morphing into all kinds of energy-fields and energy-forms just to feel its self-created energy-fields of joy, pleasure and entertainment.

1 comment: