Sunday, October 13, 2024

MIND STAGNATION IS A HORRIBLE DISEASE

 MIND STAGNATION IS A HORRIBLE DISEASE

I don’t let my mind tell me what is or is not possible.  I figure anything and everything is possible, including things like light bulbs and airplanes (and here it is the year 1492 and Columbus sailed the ocean blue and toilets have not yet been invented) and no cell phones either, and I won’t even mention that I can visualize a chili dog with extra onions and it appears on a gold plate filled with chips smothered with melted cheese, and God forbid I mention words describing things that there are no words yet to describe them (so I won’t) but there are words like zassmalox, and fangrallimores, and of course my favorite, loximallas.  I can’t even use old words to give you an idea of what they are.

Anyway, if you stick around long enough you’ll know those things too, and “Oh Yeah,” if your body wears out you can get a new one, and really good one if you’re high up enough in the ruling class, and if not, well...better luck next time.

Don’t let your mind tell you what is or is not possible.  If you are open to what is currently considered impossible, being possible, the impossible becomes reality.  It’s just how the universe works.  And obviously it’s not your fault.  But for you, if you limit the possible, that is your fault, and so are your consequences.  Mind stagnation is a horrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment