Monday, August 12, 2024

RESOLUTION OF CONFLICT IS THE PURPOSE OF A PLAY

 You are an actor in the play of life, and the play is NOT ABOUT YOU, is NOT FOR YOU, and has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.  The play is for an audience.  

No producer produces a play for the benefit of actors.  A producer produces a play for HIS benefit.  Thus it is written, “I ‘God’ created the dark and the light, the good and the evil for my pleasure,” for my benefit, for my happiness and joy.

Whatever definition you have for God, if it works for you, WELCOME TO THE PLAY.

Who or what is the audience, the viewers, the listeners, the observers, the watchers or the awarenessess that is enjoying the play, that is getting pleasure from experiencing the play?  IS THERE AN AUDIENCE, or is something else going on?

ALL I SEE ARE ACTORS taking the play seriously.  Drama is everywhere.  The producer is very happy, the audience is happy.  The play is a success.  

War, peace, love, hate, heros, villains, dark and light, good and evil, likes and dislikes, WOW!  AWESOME PLAY.

THE PURPOSE OF A PLAY IS RESOLUTION OF DRAMA, STRUGGLE AND CONFLICT AND A  RETURN TO EQUILIBRIUM–RESOLVE THE DRAMA.  WHEN THE CONFLICT IN THE PLAY IS RESOLVED THE PENDULUM STOPS SWINGING, AND THE PLAY IS OVER, AND IF THERE WERE WATCHERS, THEY WERE ENTERTAINED.

If the actors wake up and recall they are actors, and if the audience wakes up and recalls they are watching a movie, everyone goes home.

I am a stage actor in a play.  I signed a life-long contract.  If I ever quit playing my part, I have to stay in the play until I die.  If I don’t want to die before my contract is up, I have to at least carry wood and haul water, but I no longer have to play the character I signed up for.  

The MOST profound realization you will ever have is the day you realize you are an actor in the play of life, and that the play is NOT ABOUT YOU, is NOT FOR YOU, and has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.  

Who was the play written for?   For the watcher, observer, awareness consciousness

The good news is, the audience claps when an actor wakes up and realizes he's an actor and quits playing his part and enjoys the play as much as the audience.  The audience is very entertained to see how the awake actor interacts with the actors who are not awake.  

However, the audience is NOT entertained when all the actors wake up and quit playing their parts and walk off stage.  

THE PLAY IS NOT ABOUT HUMANS; IS NOT FOR HUMANS; HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUMANS.  The play was created for the audience.  And humans are NOT the audience.  Humans are actors.  A producer hires actors not for the benefit of the actors but for an audience.  

An actor who wakes up and remembers he is an actor in a dramatic play, does not experience dramatic energy.

Humans think life the play is about them, but it is not about them.  It’s about an audience.  



No comments:

Post a Comment