Friday, May 10, 2024

 I am not into servicing anyone’s bullshit needs, wants, desires of body, mind (ego) and emotions.

I am about helping people realize that their unhappiness comes from their body’s, their mind’s, and their emotion’s  needs, wants, and desires that are not met or not satisfied, or when things didn’t go their way.  

I tell people if they want to be happy all the time, to have no way life must go; to receive all things with thankfulness; to do their best for the joy of doing their best and not give a bouncing dead cat about outcomes.  I tell them not to chase after what they think they need, want, desire but rather to do what is in front of them.  Why?  Because life’s maxi-mind is smarter than their mini-minds.

I spent my first fifty years becoming someone, and have now spent my recent twenty-six years undoing it and becoming no one.  The more I think I am the less I AM THAT I AM–which is everything.    You have to be someone before you can be no one.  It’s part of the game.  You get to be a dumb ass before you get to be less of a dumb ass.  You start of as nothing, get born know nothing, start learning, get to be a dumb ass, get dumber, do dumber things, and finally get to be a smart ass which is being a dumb ass, and finally you lose your ass and die.  Somewhere in between maybe your time was to become a nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment