Tuesday, October 1, 2024

I LIVE IN THE ASTRAL WORLD

 I live in the astral world.  I have an astral body.  I am the consciousness, or awareness in this astral body.  I have a home, a cabin deep within a forest.  

At a mere whim or thought everything I need, want, and desire appears.  I have every convenience or inconvenience I choose.  I imagine whatever life I choose, whatever adventure, challenge, risk and chance I want to experience.  There is only one problem, and it isn’t that my imagination is not as real as physical reality in effect, but rather, that I know the outcome.  I know I am just playing video games in my mind.  Even when I totally get lost in a self-created adventure there is always this utopia energy that everything will be fine.

So I go to Earth (as I have done so many times) where I forget, totally, that I am actually an astral being living in a astral world.  

In a Earth life span of eighty years or more, approximately three quarters is spent in total forgetfulness of what I really am, where I came from, and why I’m here.

Now, on Earth, at age seventy-six, and having lived a life without worry, stress, and fear, I finally came to realize (again) who and what I really am.  So now when I awaken in the morning I say, “Back for another day in the theme park.  Good morning Death World Earth, and how are you today?”

And besides knowing I am an astral being temporarily living in a human body, I also know that THE ONE CONSCIOUSNESS or INTELLIGENCE that is life (that some humans call God) is having a really good time being me (while also being every person place thing). 

No comments:

Post a Comment