Tuesday, October 1, 2024

GOD IS HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME BEING YOU

GOD IS HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME BEING YOU

REVERENCE, VENERATION AND APPRECIATION FOR ALL CREATION, FOR ALL PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS IS INEVITABLE ONCE YOU KNOW ALL IS GOD.

God is all energy, and all energy forms are God.  Everything I feel, sense, encounter, all animals and people I meet and interact with are God.  All happenings are God.  All weather is God. God is all things whether in or out form.

When I am with Mark, I am with God acting as Mark.  When I was with Bernard, it was God being Bernard.  When I was married to Michele, it was God being Michele.  

I can see through all the disguises God assumes, all characters IT plays.  

When I look into a mirror I see God disguised as me.  

God is all, though its creations may not know it.  

You cannot be or go anywhere without running into God.  Every action and reaction is God.

All the things physical and astral avatars have done, are doing, or will do, is God doing them.


Once your earth avatar learns it is God being it, your earth avatar will begin to receive all things with thankfulness.  It will be equanimous will be  stable, grounded, tranquil, serene, calm, composed, peaceful and loving no matter what is happening (unless it get caught-up in a magnificent happening and forgets temporarily).

All religions are God created for its pleasure.  Everything God does is for its pleasure, for it’s joy, entertainment, and to have a good time masquerading as individual believers of those religions.  God is the play, the scenery, and every actor.

When I run into a devout believer in a religion, I see God enjoying that religion through its disguise.  When I see a person enjoying a beer and a pizza, I see God having a good time in his disguise as that person.  When I see a sad, heart broken person I see god experiencing sadness and a broken heart through its camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment