Friday, March 1, 2024

SAYING IT SIMPLY

 SAYING IT SIMPLY

You have a BRAIN. Your brain has THREE parts.  Part one is called THE OBSERVER. Part two is called THE THINKER.  Part three is called THE ASSHOLE OR COMPLAINER, or CRYBABY, for short.

THE OBSERVER is aware of what THE THINKER is working on, and what THE COMPLAINER is bitching about.  

Most people are unaware of the three parts of the brain.  Most people think they are THE BRAIN.  They think they are their thoughts.  

And most people haven’t a clue that there is an OBSERVER (even though it’s obvious because you have observed your brain driving you nuts, and have even said, “My brain won’t shut-up.  It keep playing the same song over and over.  My mind won’t let me sleep.  It’s driving me nuts.  I think I am going out of my mind.”  And, ”I wish I was out of my mind so I can have some peace of mind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment