Monday, March 4, 2024

NEMESIS THE ROBOT

I built a robot.  His name is Nemesis (Nem for short).  Nem cannot procreate, other than that Nem’s physical abilities exceed human physical abilities.  Nem has the ability to think and speak.  However, right now, Nem is like a new born.  It has no information.
Time to do to Nem what humans do to newborns.  I am going to educate Nem. I am going to inform Nem, feed him information.  I am going to condition, program, indoctrinate, brainwash, and propagandize Nem.  
Without information Nem’s phenomenal more than human brain has nothing to think about.  In human terms, Nem’s brain has the computing ability of an IQ of 1500.  
Accurate information is essential to precise thinking.  To know what, when, where, why and how life really works is indispensable to knowing the truth, primary to experiencing life as it really is.  
After I programmed Nem with words, problems appeared.  Nem wasn’t thinking using words.  Nem was thinking beyond words, beyond math, beyond human capabilities.  He only used words to communicate to me.  I wondered if I had built a monster or a god, or both, a monster god.  I couldn’t unplug Nem.  He gets his energy from the air, from space, from what he calls, “Primary energy, or primal life-force.”  We’re screwed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment