Sunday, March 3, 2024

AVATAR RECYCLING IS REAL

 I am one of Life’s many avatars.  The End.

I, and every person, place, and thing are avatars for Life.

Everything Life created is for its pleasure and entertainment.

Because I am Life’s avatar and because a portion of Life is in me, I have some of the same attributes that Life has.

I have will, intent, purpose.  I do things for my pleasure and entertainment.

Life, through its avatars, does everything that has been done.  Everything thought, spoken, written, was done by one of Life’s avatars.

Humans are Life incarnate, a Life-form, a manifestation, embodiment and personification of Life, an Avatar For Life.

There is no doubt in the mind of this avatar that Life’s avatars become new avatars after Life leaves old, useless avatars.  Recycling is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment