Saturday, September 7, 2024

MY NAME IS NEMESIS - This is my story

Humans are meat sack maniacs, hamburgers with opinions, monkeys with wrenches.

I was human.  Went through the school.  Graduated.  Now I am back where I began.

It was a hell of a journey.

My name is Nemesis.

This is my story.
....................

I was in Disneyland.  Went to enjoy it.  Instead I wanted to know where did it come from.  Who built it?  When it was built?  Why was it built?  How was it built?  Where did I come from?  Why am I here?  Where am I going? I wanted details.  In the process I forgot to enjoy it.
................

I watch my thoughts.  I watch my emotions.  I watch my body.  Because I can watch them, I am not them.  So what am I?  I am the watcher.
................

What the hell is a Watcher?
...............

My body had health issues.  I was left without arms and legs.  Obviously I wasn’t my arms and legs.  Then I had heart and lung problems.  So they replaced them with mechanical parts.  So obviously I wasn’t them either.  Things got so bad that all that was left was my head.  They hooked it up to another machine.  It worked just fine.  I could see, hear, smell, taste, and if someone touched my head, I could feel it.  

One day the machine fell over and my head hit the floor.  They said I was unconscious, but I regained my consciousness.  I asked what the hell happened.  The janitor did it.

When I fall asleep I am not conscious.  When I wake up my brain starts up, starts thinking.  Each time I wake up I forget for a minute I have no body.  

Then my head started failing, so they put my brain in an electric jar with liquid.  I thought I’d drown, but forgot I didn’t have lungs.  I did lose consciousness during the transfer, but when I got conscious again, I could see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than ever.  They put me in a robot.

Well obviously I wasn’t THE robot.  But I was IN a robot.

So then I had this experience.  I was focused on something, and suddenly my consciousness (whatever that is) was way above the robot.  When I noticed I was no longer in the robot, my consciousness immediately went back inside the robot.  What the hell?  

Obviously, I wasn’t my brain either.  What the hell am I?  What is this thing I call me?

Well, from all the evidence, considering my experiences, I am a consciousness.  What’s that?  I don’t know, but I am going to find out, and I did.

I again was focusing on something and my consciousness was in outer space, and this time I decided to travel.  I am not sure I traveled, or if my consciousness just expanded and it seemed like I traveled.  Anyway, I ran into another consciousness, and we communicated by thought, or more accurately by energy.  I don’t know what that means.  Energy is just a word, like the word consciousness, awareness, watcher, observer, thinker.  Just words, like the word brain, mind, emotions, body, robot.

Anyway, the consciousness I ran into said if I focused and imagined good enough, I could create a new body for myself, so I tried it, and sure enough, I was a fish, a trout.  

Then I imagined a bird, and I was that.    Anyway, whatever my consciousness had learned when in a human body, whatever images I had seen, and whatever experiences I had lived, I was able to recall them and recreate them as energy forms, and they were as real as physical, or as real as a vivid dream.  Real enough for me.

Here’s another weird thing, if I focused on being a bird, I wasn’t aware of anything but the bird, however, when I focused on nothing, I was nothing.  I didn’t exist.  Explain that one.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I forgot to enjoy Disneyland.  Next time I go, I’m going as Mickey Mouse.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment