Friday, July 19, 2024

JUST DO THIS TO BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME, OR AT LEAST, AT PEACE.

BE YOUR
OWN GURU

NO MEDITATION - NO YOGA - NO PRACTICE
JUST DO ONE THING

What is the primary purpose of practicing Yoga, Zen, and all other eastern techniques?  ANSWER:  How not to suffer life,  but enjoy life.  However, there’s an easier way than practicing Yoga, meditation, and all the other techniques.  Simply receive all things with thankfulness (ALL THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO YOU) and you will at a minimum enjoy the peace that passes all understanding, and at a “maximum” be blissed out the rest of your life.  That’s my experience at 76.  THE END.

ALL the things you don’t have to do to enjoy all that is life.

When you receive all things with thankfulness you will experience the peace that passes all understanding, and enjoy ALL that is life.

You will enjoy your mind, its thoughts, your personality, nothing will bother you.  You will never suffer again.  You will enjoy your needs, wants, desires.  You can be attached, entangled and identified mentally, emotionally, physically with people, places, and things.   YOU CAN ENJOY ALL THAT IS LIFE.  I’ve lived that way for 76 years.  Thankfulness is a mind-set, an attitude, a perspective that changes your life.  It works for me.  Just say to yourself, “Thank you that I am having experiences.” THAT’S ALL FOLKS.

YOUR MIND IS A TOOL
DON’T BE ITS FOOL

YOU TOO CAN ENJOY
ALL THAT IS LIFE,
IF YOU’VE A MIND TO

I HAD A TALK
WITH MY MIND
AND IT FREAKED OUT

You do not have to learn yoga, meditation, Buddhism, a philosophy, theory, theology, join a religion,  or have beliefs to be happy, to enjoy ALL that is life.  All you have to do is realize that your MIND is a tool, and STOP being its fool.

It was a life changing realization when I experienced that I HAVE a mind, but I am NOT my mind.  My mind is mine, but I am not my mind.

After experiencing I was not my mind, everything changed.  I changed my mind, which changed everything.  I became the boss of my mind.  I retrained it.  I talked to it.  It became MY servant.  I was NO LONGER ITS SERVANT, its flunky, its goffer, its stooge, its slave.  I was finally free of the little shit, the lying-dictator-foolis-usurper of happiness, destroyer of peace, killer of joy, squasher of bliss, constipater of ecstasy. I finally stopped my mind’s monster case of diarrhea thinking.

(It doesn’t matter what theory you believe, or the words you use that try to define what you REALLY are.  What matters is that you are aware that you are aware you are thinking or not thinking.  You are aware when your mental cup is full of hot chocolate, and you are aware when the cup is empty.  As long as your cup is full of thinking, it is impossible, or at the least, difficult, to be open to experiences beyond and outside your mind.  You can’t hear, you can’t tune into the  cosmic voice of life if your cup/mind is full of thoughts–or chocolate :).  However, when you’re ready, there are wonderful experiences available that exist beyond your PERSONAL limited-mind, finite-thoughts and bound-consciousness, and they await your liberation from the CRAZY (PERSONAL) part of your mind, the part that says, “Be afraid.  Be very afraid, LOSER.”

WHAT’S THE ONE PURPOSE OF LIFE?  The purpose of life is to enjoy it.  At the end of your life will you be able to say, “I enjoyed all that is life,” or will you say, “I suffered life, and only enjoyed it when it went my mind’s way.”

When a kid asks, “Where did I come from; why am I here; what am I, and where am I going? Do the kid a favor.  Tell it, “It doesn’t matter.  What matters is knowing how to enjoy all that is life.  THAT’S what every kid (and everyone else) wants to know.  And that’s what this small book is about–HOW TO ENJOY ALL THAT IS LIFE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment