Thursday, July 11, 2024

I woke up when I was two years old and realized I was back–again–in a new body.

 I woke up when I was two years old and realized I was back–again–in a new body.  When I wanted to I could recall my most recent past life, like when I was eighty-seven and living in a shack in the wilderness, and a life further back when I was a black man living in an African village.  

This time, even at age two, I was able to analyze my disposition, attitude, and abilities that I inherited from my previous life.  As I got older, more abilities revealed themselves, and the forest culture revealed more.  It’s easy for me to understand my own inheritance by realizing that I knows things, how certain things work, though I  don’t know why I know except that I learned those things in a previous life.

What I don’t know is why the wonder of life exists, why this planet is life and death, growth and destruction, and why humans wage war and genocide, torture and murder and destroy their environment, maybe even the planet.  

I think I  know why there is scarcity, why work is required to survive, why planet earth does not spontaneously provide what is needed to survive.  It would be boring.  Nothing to do but eat from the chocolate bonbon trees, or pluck Twinkies out of the garden.

So life is adventure, challenge, risk, and wild ride on the life and death side of reality.  Life does things, nature does things, and human nature does things, and that’s life, and you can either enjoy it all, or cry about it.  You work what is workable to survive, and that which you are powerless to change your don’t give flying hoot or care.

Needing, wanting, desiring life to be different than it is, is a ridiculous undertaking that only helps the psychologist, psychiatrists, drug companies and undertakers.

I wonder if life, the energy and intelligence that is life, and the atoms that are every person, place, thing, enjoys itself, or is oblivious.  I know my intent as a human is to be happy, at peace, joyful, even ecstatic just being alive having adventure experiences, or just sitting without a thought in my mind.

Mostly, humans forget what they were before they are again.  It’s a deep forgetting.  Why?  Perhaps it would make their current lives less interesting, like when I was a billionaire, when I was famous, powerful, and now I live alone in a deep dark forest with the animals.  If I spend too much time reflecting on what I had, it most certainly would impact my current life.  It’s like knowing you actually live in a million dollar penthouse and you go on vacation by going on a jungle safari with all its dangers, and when the going gets tough and even the cannibals think you’re tough, you regret ever having left the penthouse.

Anyway, the one source of life, the all powerful, all knowing, all present life force that is life (which is what every person, place, and thing really are) accumulates all its many form’s adventures, experiences, knowledge, and understanding, while yet manifesting as trillions and trillions of forms for its pleasure.  

So actually people, places, things only exist as energy-forms temporarily for the pleasure of source.  If it wasn’t for human self-aware minds, we couldn’t even think we are something other than source.

Source is unbound, unlimited, infinite.  People, places, things are source bound, limited, finite, until source leaves forms.

Source is revealed in the stillness of silence, between thoughts, when asleep, meditating.
When you have no thoughts, there is source and no you.  When you think, that is you, an avatar of source, and there are two, you and source.  If you want to experience source, stop thinking.  If you really want to experience source in a grander way, be less you.  And if you want to experience source fully (even while in the form of an avatar) focus on no thing long enough and you, your persona, the person you think you are, the awareness you think you are, temporarily disappears and you are source only, singularly, until you become aware again.  

The cup is source.  Empty the cup and there is only source.  You can’t fill a full cup, and you can’t know the cup when thinking you are the hot chocolate.

What are you?  You don’t exist, except in the mind of a human avatar.    

What does awake mean?  It means a human avatar mind realizes it is a temporary avatar for source.  It is as when an actor in a play wakes up while acting, and realizes it is only a temporary character in a play.   Awake is a movie character taking a coffee break between takes.  Awake is a stage character who quits in the middle of a scene and yells, “I quit!  I’m not a bad guy in real life.  I’m going home.”

After an actor, a character, a human avatar mind awakens to its situation in a play, it enjoys the play.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment