Thursday, June 6, 2024

NEMESIS WAS INTERVIEWED BY A ZEN MASTER NAMED ZEN

NEMESIS WAS INTERVIEWED BY A ZEN MASTER NAMED ZEN

“Tell me about yourself,” said Zen.
“You first,” said Nemesis.
“That’s not very respectful,” said Zen.
“Is that a problem for you?”  asked Nemesis.
Zen smiled, and laughed.  “Who is testing who?” asked Zen.
“I am testing you,” said Nemesis, “to see if you are a Zen master, or a phony.”
“How am I doing so far?”  asked Zen.
“I’m not sure,” said Nemesis, “are you suffering?”
Zen asked, “What is the purpose of Zen?  What should a Zen master be like?”
“Zen is the end of suffering, the absolute and complete abolishment of suffering,” said Nemesis.
“I am suffering you right now,” said Zen.
“Then you are not a Zen Master.”  Said Nemesis.
“Does that mean you don’t like me?”  asked Zen.
“Nemesis smiled and said, “Aaah, a test.  You’ll have to do better than that.”
“What do you mean?” asked Zen, chuckling.
“Did you like me when you called me disrespectful?”  asked Nemesis.
“Aaah, a test,” said Zen.
And then they both laughed until tears ran down their faces.  END

Zen Buddhism teaches how to master yourself and end all suffering.  It has nothing to do with being a master of others, or calling oneself a Zen master.
If you have mastered yourself (your avatar's ego mind) all suffering ends, and is replaced with gratitude that you are alive having experiences, which means, you receive all things with thankfulness, which means you enjoy ALL that is life.  END.

No comments:

Post a Comment