Saturday, February 3, 2024

RA - chapter one

1.

Ra is sitting on a beach watching the sunrise when out of ocean mist and walking on foaming seas appears a white bearded old man. He steps onto the beach, and announces, “My name is Nemesis,” and then trips and almost face-crashes into the sand, but instead horizontally levitates a few inches above the sand and floats upright with his feet touching the earth, and laughs, saying, “Another grand entrance.”
Ra watches as Nemesis plops down in front of him, crosses his legs, and says, “You have been wondering what you are, where you came from, why you are here, and where you are going.  I came to answer those questions, and dispel a lot of bullshit beliefs.”
“Who are you?  What are you?”
“I am temporarily a limited consciousness imprisoned in an old fart’s body.”
“Yeah.  Kind of unstable ain’t yeah.  So tell me again, what you are?”
I am consciousness caged in an energy form, a life form that humans call a human (I’m just like you) and we’re both temporary, which means these avatars will deteriorate, poop themselves and die screaming unless they’re drugged out of their minds.”
“That ain’t a pretty picture.  Why did life, or whatever, create anything?”
“Why questions are a fools questions.  Anyway, I Don’t know, and so far I’ve never met anyone that does.  But, just like you, and every person, place, and thing, we are all avatars for consciousness, even worms and moldy bread.  It’s kind of obvious that whatever life is, it created energy-life-forms.  And these life forms are limited, bound, finite captured pieces of conscious, or as I often say, a portion of energy maliciously trapped in ugly forms.  
“Ugly?”
“Ever watch yourself shove food into that hole in your head, and THAT tongue.  Holy shit!”
“You’re not presenting a very positive picture.”
“If you knew what I know, and if you experienced what I have, you’d be as nuts as I am.  I know a lot of stuff, but I am not going to sugar-coat it.  Anyway, perspective makes life interesting, unique, worth living, which is the very reason life divided itself and morphed into energy-forms, meaning, human bodies with emotions and self-aware minds that drive humans nuts.  Let’s take a walk on the beach.  I want to introduce you to someone.”
Ra agrees, and pushes himself up and out of the sand, while Nemesis levitates in his cross-legged sitting position and then unfolds his legs and stands on the beach.  Before either could take a step, a cane appears in Nemesis hand and he says, “OK.  Lets go.  You walk; I’ll hobble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment