Wednesday, August 2, 2023

AUGUST COLUM FACE BOOK, WILD RIDE ON EARTH 2ND COLUMN

 If you want a ride on the wild side of life, go to earth, get yourself a human avatar (ya gotta get born) and hold on, ‘cause you are gonna have the adventure of your life.  I might mention, youse gottsa die or get killed to get out alive.  Oh...and you won’t remember who or what you really are.  That’s the icing on the cake that makes it a real adventure ‘cause you’ll think yer actually only human.  Weird, right?

And if you want a certain kind of adventure, say a religious one, or be a plumber, soldier, husband, wife, or even identify as a giraffe, the earth adventure is your huckleberry.

I’ve been there a dozen times or more.  I could check to see how many times, but I don’t care.  I only go there when I want to enjoy holiday-hell for a few years.

Sometimes I choose the “Who knows what your gonna experience” adventure.  Yeah, it’s the wildest one of all, except if you end up a rock.  Booooooring.

One adventure I had was being a zillionaire.  I don’t know why I chose it, it’s not like we lack anything here.  By the way, yesterday, Ed wanted to ride on a comet.  He thought it would be quick.  Ha...he’s out there in space heading to who knows what galaxy.  Martha figures he won’t be back for dinner.

Oh...and just so you know, don’t go to earth during golden years, nothing happens, no war, hardly any crime, all the food you want, all everything you want, hell, there’s hardly any paper cuts, it’s like you never left home.  

The best time to go to earth is during an age of Kali Yuga (talk about demons...WOW!!) the age of darkness, the age of vice and misery, or the age of quarrel and hypocrisy, the age when all human constructs get flucked up and everything they built and depended on and planned for blows up in their faces.  Think of billions of humans living a fun life, and then (slowly at first, and then speeding up like crazy towards the end) it all turns to shit.  Go then, it’s the wackiest ride ever.  Well...until next time...”Hey, speaking of next time, let’s go as monkeys.  I hear that in China, they eat monkey brains while the monkey is still alive (though it’s illegal at times).  I can feel it now: “Ouch, hey, you’re supposed to eat the Cerebellum last.  It’s the tastiest part.”






 

No comments:

Post a Comment