Tuesday, February 27, 2024

HELL OF A RIDE

HELL OF A RIDE

I don’t recall gettin’ born, but I seen lots of folks dying.  Here one minute gone the next.  At age eight wondered where I came from why I am here where am I going.  Ain’t got a clue.  I’m just here having experiences.  Sooner than later I’ll be gone.  Don’t know if there is an after, ain’t sure there was a before, and don’t know if there is a point for humans being here, or for me being here.  No one knows.  Everyone guesses.  Everyone believes.  Belief is bullshit.  Since it can’t stand up in court, why do humans have beliefs.  Must be entertainment for their minds.

Another day, another night.  Keep on weaving.   Are we someone’s entertainment?  Maybe.  Makes sense.  Something smart did this world.  It’s fantastic, and deadly.  Beautiful, and terrifying.  What’s up with that?  I think maybe someone’s having a good time playing us.  

Maybe that someone or something is us.  After all, if I was ONE and got bored, I’d figure out how to divide my consciousness into separate consciousnessess and morph into different forms.  Then I’d make sure that a bunch of them forms had self-aware minds wherein their mind’s think they are themselves, an I, a me, a someone.  

And so here I am, thinking I’m me, and I am thinking and doing shit, and don’t know I am really the ONE entertaining myself through millions of individual consciousnessess with individual perspectives, actions, etc.  Hell of a joke.

I figure since One is this form now, and the One is getting entertained being me, for now, the One will morph into a different me.  No need to waste an avatar’s progress in weirdness.  So the One will become a new me.  Let the adventures continue.

The One probably created games for its avatars.  Religious games; war games; all kinds of challenges, risks, hazards, excitement, adventures, thrills and chills for ITSELF through ITS avatars.  And why not.  Humans love movies and plays.  The One is really good at creating realities that thrill ITS avatars.

Love, hate, romance, fights, all the emotions, all the injuries and deaths in movies are real to the ONE’S avatars.  

For us avatars, experiences is the game, and also for the ONE. The ONE is just having trillions of adventures.  HELL OF A RIDE FOR EVERYONE.

As an avatar of the ONE I am grateful to the One for being me, temporarily.  And why not, I’m having a hell of ride too.  Maybe the ONE calls us, mini-me’s.   Seems appropriate.  Anyway, got no other thoughts on the subject, for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment